You may be already using Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat,etc…
Your brand may be “unique” and people love you…
…so why then do you need a website?
It’s important for you as an artist or producer to have your own personal website, to promote yourself & brand.
The truth is, people want a “one stop” shop.
Here are some benefits of having your own website:
- Fans can buy your music
- Purchase your merchandise
- Tour Dates/upcoming events
- Follow you on your social media links.
Not to mention that social media platforms come and go. What may be hot now, may lose interest 2 years from now.
With that being said, let’s look at 3 places where you can get your website designed online:
- Olajide Website ServicesThis web designer has affordable services and caters towards designing websites for music artists, dj’s and producers. His services start at $80.
- BandzoogleBandzoogle has been around since 1999 and many artists are still using this service. You can create awesome websites by choosing over 100 of their themes.Here are some features:– Bandcamp player– Instagram gallery– Twitter feed– 30 day trial– Ecommerce– Sell Merchandise– Sell Tickets– Mailing list– much more
- 99 Designs
If you have a bigger budget, I recommend 99 designs.
99designs is one of the largest platforms for custom graphics & web site designs.
If you found this article helpful, please be sure to like, share & comment =).